Monday, December 29, 2008

We are Engaged!
































Josh and I got engaged on December 8th, 2008 in Lynchburg, VA! He did an AMAZING job... Josh asked my parents to come up to Lynchburg and surprise me. I had no idea they were there. I originally thought we were going to meet his sister who was visiting from out of town for dinner. On our way she called and said she was lost. We met her downtown at these beautiful, historical steps. He had light 100 candles to line the steps and at the top of each flight was a blown up picture of us and a rose with a note. When we reached the top he proposed and his sister was in the bushes taking pictures. My parents and Amy were around the street corner. We then went to my favorite restaurant for dinner (Main St. Eatery)!! Oh yes, and my ring is beautiful, it is a little over a carat set in platinum!

No comments:

Post a Comment